Ride the SW Twins Express
April 3 - August 18
*Special Saturday service Saturday, May 20th
What a great way to get to weekday afternoon and evening Twins games! We’ll pick you up at Carver Station, East Creek in Chaska, SouthWest Village in Chanhassen*, or SouthWest Station in Eden Prairie and take you to Target Field. No traffic to deal with, no parking concerns – just get on the bus!
*Note: The Twins Express bus services SouthWest Village off HWY 212 and 101, NOT Chanhassen Transit Station in downtown Chanhassen.
There is no overnight parking at any SW Transit facility.
|GAME START TIME
Ironwood & Jonathan Carver Pkwy.
Hwy 212 & 41
Hwy 212 & 101
Hwy 212 & Prairie Center Dr.
4th St. Ramp
time can vary due to traffic conditions
- 20 minutes after last out of the 7th inning
- 20 minutes after the last out of the game
DROP-OFF AND RETURN LOCATION
- LOWER LEVEL OF THE 4TH ST RAMP (GARAGE C)
- From Gate 3 of Target Field walk one block along 3rd Ave. to the 4th St. ramp
- Board the bus on the lower level of the ramp
Children 5 and Under Ride Free
Cash and Go-To Cards Accepted